"Tokaji Aszú, Vinum Regum, Rex Vinorum" Top 5 Page for this destination Tokaj by Djinn76
Tokaj Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 69 photos
Tokaj is mostly known for its wines! The most famous one is obviously the Tokaji Aszu! It has been appreciated for ages. If its fame (and quality) has regressed a lot during the communist period, things are now changing very fast...
This is a big village or a little town if you prefer, don't expect too much activities if not wine-related... Nice landscape and nature...
If interested, you should definitely have a look to their website
It was the second part of our Hungarian trip...
Far from being a city, Tokaj is simply a big village. After the dreadfull Miskolc on the way, it has been a real relief,... more travel advice
The fame of Tokaj comes from its wonderful wine, the Tokaji Aszú, "the wine of kings and the king of wines" as declared... more travel advice
Djinn76's Related Pages
Tokaj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tokaji Aszú, Vinum Regum, Rex Vinorum"
- "Tokaj-Hegyalja - home of the famous Hungarian wine"
- "Tokaj-Hegyalja vineyard"
- "Welcome to Tokaj! *hiccup*"
- "A Big river runs through here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokaj
- Hotels in Tokaj
- Transportation in Tokaj
- Restaurants in Tokaj
- Shopping in Tokaj
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokaj
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tokaj
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tokaj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokaj
Photos in TokajSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos