"Wadi Rum - the Red Desert." Top 5 Page for this destination Wadi Rum by Djinn76
Wadi Rum Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 606 photos
Coming directly from Amman and on my way to Petra I made an halt as well in Wadi Rum, another of the classical must-do of Jordan!
I have only spent several hours in this area but it was enough to get this special feeling the desert can provide...
Ideally, you should spent the night in the desert and admire the sunset... for the next time maybe!
There are several ways to discover the desert: Jeep, pick-up or even camel. We have to decide at the entrance of the... more travel advice
Last step before going back to the village. This mountains start with a huge sandy dune. Quite fun indeed to climb it... more travel advice
Djinn76's Related Pages
Wadi Rum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wadi Rum is beautiful!"
- "Wadi Rum - the Red Desert."
- "Wadi Rum: the fantastic Jordan desert"
- "More wonderful than I'd hoped......"
- "Wadi Rum"
- "Magical Wadi Rum"
- "Our First Desert Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wadi Rum
- Hotels in Wadi Rum
- Transportation in Wadi Rum
- Nightlife in Wadi Rum
- Restaurants in Wadi Rum
- Shopping in Wadi Rum
- Warnings and Dangers in Wadi Rum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wadi Rum
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Wadi Rum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wadi Rum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tournai Intro, 72 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 51 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amman Intro, 40 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Antonio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos