"Procida - tranquility in Bay of Naples" Isola di Procida by filip007
Isola di Procida Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 47 photos
Procida is the nearest of islands in the Bay of Naples when sailing from Naples.
The smallest of the three (the other 2 being Ischia and Capri), it is also the least visited - so you will really be able to enjoy a moment of calm and respite from the bustling Naples.
A great contrast and complement to our visit of Naples, we only regretted to not having more time to spend in the island. Just walking, admiring, sitting and doing nothing...
- Pros:Quiet, scenic, close to Naples
- Cons:Small and quiet
- In a nutshell:To take a break from Naples
filip007's Related Pages
Isola di Procida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Procida, the small island in the Gulf of Naples!"
- "Rediscovering Education"
- "loved it"
- "We loved Procida!"
- "Procida - tranquility in Bay of Naples"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola di Procida
- Hotels in Isola di Procida
- Transportation in Isola di Procida
- Nightlife in Isola di Procida
- Restaurants in Isola di Procida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola di Procida
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Isola di Procida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola di Procida
Top 10 Pages
- Basse-Normandie Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadeloupe Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khabarovsk Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Moscow Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sergiyev Posad Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Arkhangel'skoye Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Jersey Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Caserta Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.