"Pula my home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Pula by montezaro
Pula Travel Guide: 530 reviews and 1,230 photos
I thought it would be easy task telling the story about about the place where I was born and where I live all the time. How wrong! Sincerely I have no idea how to start and not to be boaring.
I love Pula coz most of my friends live here, it is the place where I feel happy, free and secure and not less of importance, it has magnificent sea-shore.
The huge natural bay called Ribarska koliba (Fishermen's cottage) is turned into Marina, one of the biggest and best... more travel advice
Eversince the Roman times, Pula was strategicaly important place because of its huge natural harbour bay which protects... more travel advice
montezaro's Related Pages
Pula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pula, second to Rome for its arena !"
- "PULA - the place where I was grown-up"
- "City is Older Than Dirt"
- "Pula my home town"
- "Pula Has a Lot to Offer"
- "A Nice Town..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pula
- Hotels in Pula
- Transportation in Pula
- Nightlife in Pula
- Restaurants in Pula
- Shopping in Pula
- Warnings and Dangers in Pula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pula
- 21 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pula
Top 5 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos
- Trieste Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos
- Verona Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos