"Pula my home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Pula by montezaro

Pula Travel Guide: 530 reviews and 1,230 photos

ARENA

I thought it would be easy task telling the story about about the place where I was born and where I live all the time. How wrong! Sincerely I have no idea how to start and not to be boaring.
I love Pula coz most of my friends live here, it is the place where I feel happy, free and secure and not less of importance, it has magnificent sea-shore.

• Last visit to Pula: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 11, 2004

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2010 at 1:54 AM

I have to re visit your hometown one day. Ciao!

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2008 at 1:53 PM

Pula look very interesting and culturally rich place. I only know Split, Dubrovnik and Braco island. There are many other places to see in HR thanks to your nice tips and pictures.

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 4:12 PM

Lovely page on Pula Natasha. These are beautiful photographs and I look forward tosseeing all the sights when I visit later this month. Greetings from Ireland:))

• moonfroggy4's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2005 at 8:15 PM

These are great photographs and tips - just what I was looking for. sAm

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 9:05 AM

Sretan rodjendan Natasha!!!!

• far4uu2's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2005 at 12:33 PM

Sretna rodendan! wish you all the best through the years...nice homepage..I want to visit Pula last month to see Maksim's concert but I didn't make it. Hopefully oneday I could visit Pula!! very amazing place with sea coast....dobro!!

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 5:25 AM

From that stunning opening photograph to your short 'n crisp tips - this is one beautiful page! Bye-bye Natasha :) Siddharth

• paula69's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 4:41 AM

Look like a great place. Paulina.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2005 at 11:40 AM

very nice page. good work.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 1:36 AM

I know that it is not easy to build a travel page on the city where you live ( I have not done it yet myself!). Excellent page. Your pages brings lot of useful information on Pula and has completed my knowledge of this superb city. Valsabbion is **** !!

montezaro

“save your last dance for me”

Badges & Stats in Pula