"Udine" Top 5 Page for this destination Udine by montezaro
Udine Travel Guide: 113 reviews and 228 photos
The town of Udine is situated in the north-eastern part of Italy and it is the capital of Friuli province. It is not that big as Trieste but, to me, it is more beautiful and more charming city. Besides, it looks more Italian with its "centro storico" (the historical old core) which is missing to Trieste.
The bell-tower of the church Santa Maria di Castello, which stands on the top of the hill that dominates the town of... more travel advice
Porta Manin is the main gateway to the old core of the town. In the medieval times it was the defending tower and the... more travel advice
montezaro's Related Pages
Udine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Udine: between Venezia and Wien"
- "Henrik's Udine-page"
- "Hart of Friuli Venezia Giulia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Udine
- Hotels in Udine
- Transportation in Udine
- Nightlife in Udine
- Restaurants in Udine
- Shopping in Udine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Udine
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Udine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Udine
Top 5 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos
- Trieste Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos
- Verona Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pula Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos