"I fell in love with Cody" Top 5 Page for this destination Cody by pulgaron
Cody Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 313 photos
One only needs to cover the asphalt main street in Cody with some dirt, and one could easily think one was in one of the many old west towns seen in Hollywood movies. With only about 9000 permanent residents, the place has an uncanny western authenticity to it no readily found in the eastern states. People are open and friendly. Maybe beacuse they are, at the same time, sure of themselves. The whole place has that nonsence attitude to it. The men are courteous, and the women beutiful, with a certain cuteness to them that does not need make up. I like the place.
- Pros:Small friendly picturesque town.
- Cons:High altitude, harsh winters.
- In a nutshell:Friendly town.
Well, not erally as a native, but certainly in style. These four person rental bikes looked like a lot of fun, but I... more travel advice
Cowboy and leather goods One item caught my eye in one store. In the entrance to the store they had a bucket full of... more travel advice
pulgaron's Related Pages
Cody Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home- Cody, Wyoming"
- "A great western town"
- "East Gateway Town to Yellowstone National Park..."
- "I fell in love with Cody"
- "WILDEFLOWER's new Cody Page"
- "karlh's new Cody Page"
- "Cody; Rodeo Heaven!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cody
- Hotels in Cody
- Transportation in Cody
- Nightlife in Cody
- Restaurants in Cody
- Shopping in Cody
- Warnings and Dangers in Cody
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cody
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Cody?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cody
Photos in CodySee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 64 reviews, 116 photos, 7 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cody Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gainesville Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marco Island Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Flamingo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos