"Flamingo, the southermost mainland city in Florida" Flamingo by pulgaron
Flamingo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
An easy 38 miles inside the Everglades National Park,Flamingo is at the end of the road.
There you will find a ranger's station, a bait and tackle shop, a marina, boat ramp, a camp ground, a motel, canoe and boat rentals, houseboat rentals, peace, quiet, plenty of wild life, and beutiful sunsets.
- Pros:Peace, quiet, great fishing, and camping. Cheap vacation.
- Cons:Plenty of bugs in summer.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to relax.
Check at the Ranger station, next to the restaurant, for the talk schedule. Usually held when it gets dark, at the... more travel advice
Rent a Kayak or a canoe. There are numerous trails from novice to expert. Or you can simply canoe all over Florida bay... more travel advice
pulgaron's Related Pages
Flamingo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flamingo, the southermost mainland city in Florida"
- "No Flamingos in Flamingo"
- "Basaic Flamingo Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Flamingo
- Hotels in Flamingo
- Nightlife in Flamingo
- Restaurants in Flamingo
- Warnings and Dangers in Flamingo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Flamingo
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Flamingo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flamingo
Photos in FlamingoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 64 reviews, 116 photos, 7 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cody Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gainesville Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marco Island Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Flamingo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos