"Welcome to Coral Gables" Coral Gables by pulgaron
Coral Gables Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 105 photos
Coral Gables The city Beautiful.
In the picture Coral Gables City Hall. You will find most buildings in COral Gables have a spanish motiff. And unlike Miami, all streets have names instead of numbers. All building with the city limits is strictly regulated to conform to a common look plan. Even the side walks are rose colored. These restrictions make it a little difficult to live there but it also makes for a very beautiful city.
Down Town Coral Gables. This is a down town you can actually shop at, walk around at night, and has within it many well... more travel advice
pulgaron's Related Pages
Coral Gables Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairchild Gardens"
- "City Beautiful"
- "The Gables"
- "Welcome to Coral Gables"
- "Old Money, gorgeous homes"
- "In the town of Coral Gables, Fl."
- "The Best Part of Miami"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coral Gables
- Hotels in Coral Gables
- Transportation in Coral Gables
- Restaurants in Coral Gables
- Shopping in Coral Gables
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coral Gables
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Coral Gables?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coral Gables
Photos in Coral GablesSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Miami Intro, 64 reviews, 116 photos, 7 travelogues
- Miami Beach Intro, 28 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cody Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gainesville Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marco Island Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Flamingo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos