"My 2005 Harley-Davidson" ubidlower's Profile
In August 2005 I purchased a new Harley-Davidson FLHR-I RoadKing from House of Thunder H-D in Morgan Hill, Ca. This is the stock bike on the day we picked it up.
We took it on a short ride to Sacramento, Ca. about a week later, to add some miles for the break in.
Then we left for a week in Los Angeles, Ca. A total of 943 miles upon our return. This was a nice trip, the bike was broke in and runing great. We broke the trip down to L.A. into two days and this was easy going! the return was all one day and we had to stop many times to break. I would not recomend it, unless your just in a big hurry. 4 to 5 hours a day, with gas and meal breaks, is perfect for a long freeway ride!
I do lots of short rides in between the rain storms. This day Chito and I were heading out for one! That's his new 2006 H-D Deluxe Soft tail.
Here's a pic. with the new 12.5 Wild One Chubby Ape handlebars and used Saddlebag Guards from a triked out 1999 Electra Glide.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on ubidlower's profile page
- Wrote a Review Corregidor Island Day Tour / Sun Cruises about Manila Bay in Manila Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Corregidor Island Day Tour / Sun Cruises"
- created a Nebraska Travel Page "Where I grew Up"
updated their Profile Page "My 2005 Harley-Davidson"
- Posted in Travel Bahrain Forum "RE: Ferry between Bahrain and..."
Top 5 Pages
- Laughlin Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila 1 review, 5 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.