"Kronshtadt - sea fortress of Saint-Petersburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Kronshtadt by Explorer_spb
Kronshtadt Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 144 photos
When you arrive by cruise ship the Kronshtadt on the Kotlin island is a first sight you will see. You can get there from St. Petersburg by bus (from Staraya Derevnya metro), by car along the dam or by boat.
The chain of forts crosses Gulf of Finland from north to south. Northen forts are located along a dam and they are very damaged. Southern forts are well keeped. The Konstantin fort is accessible by car.
The fort was constructed in 1838-45 under the project and administration of engineer-colonel Fan der Veide on an... more travel advice
When you arrive by cruise ship the Kronshtadt on the Kotlin island is a first sight you will see. You can get there from... more travel advice
Explorer_spb's Related Pages
Kronshtadt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Kronstadt"
- "Cruise Ship Passage"
- "Kronshtadt - sea fortress of Saint-Petersburg"
- "Kronstadt - Peter I's strategic Naval Island"
- "Kronshtadt a Naval City"
- "The former sea fortress in the Gulf of Finland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kronshtadt
- Hotels in Kronshtadt
- Transportation in Kronshtadt
- Restaurants in Kronshtadt
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kronshtadt
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kronshtadt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kronshtadt
Top 10 Pages
- Buy Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kronshtadt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sablino Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yaroslavl' Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Huruksela Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cherepovets Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Zelenogorsk Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kotka Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hiekkalahti Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.