"Bear's city" Top 5 Page for this destination Yaroslavl' by Explorer_spb
Yaroslavl' Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 123 photos
City with a bear as symbol. Almost 1000 years old beautiful city on Volga river. Good place to visit in the summer or in the winter. A lot of sights, hotels, restaurants.
*** hotel with a view to Yaroslavl landscape and kremlin. Rooms with WC, shower, TV, phone. Local calls are free. more travel advice
Explorer_spb's Related Pages
Yaroslavl' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a great daytrip from Moscow"
- "The oldest town on the Volga"
- "Bear's city"
- "views from the Spassky Monastery's tower"
- "Great Russian city of "Yaroslav the Wise""
- "Yaroslavl-a fun, laid back city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yaroslavl'
- Hotels in Yaroslavl'
- Transportation in Yaroslavl'
- Restaurants in Yaroslavl'
- Shopping in Yaroslavl'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yaroslavl'
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Yaroslavl'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yaroslavl'
Top 10 Pages
- Buy Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kronshtadt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sablino Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yaroslavl' Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Huruksela Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cherepovets Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Zelenogorsk Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kotka Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Hiekkalahti Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.