"Grand Prairie, Texas, USA" Grand Prairie by Alleypat
Grand Prairie Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 42 photos
Grand Prairie isn't grand and it isn't a prairie, not anymore. Though it used to be. My house is in an edition of tract houses that are built on top of farm land, rich black soil. This is a suburb of Dallas, so we border both the big city an dthe country with lakes and shopping malls and rodeos and horse racing and car racing.
One of Grand Prairie's more successful ventures (and there haven't been many) is the Lone Star Park for horse racing.
- Pros:not a big city, close to city and bookstore, malls, close to the country
- Cons:city taxes, not far enough out in the country
- In a nutshell:For me, the burbs are the 2nd best place to live. 1st place is away from civilization completely.
Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie 1000 Lone Star Parkway Grand Prairie, TX 75050 more travel advice
Alleypat's Related Pages
Grand Prairie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Grand Prairie"
- "Grand Prairie"
- "Grand Prairie, Texas, USA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Prairie
- Transportation in Grand Prairie
- Restaurants in Grand Prairie
- Shopping in Grand Prairie
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Prairie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Prairie
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Grand Prairie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Prairie
Top 5 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Prairie Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 3 photos
Latest Grand Prairie hotel reviews
- Budget Suites Of America Grand Prairie
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 15, 2013