"Vancouver Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island by canuckmike

Vancouver Island Travel Guide: 230 reviews and 697 photos

Vancouver Island

I travelled to Vancouver Island when I was younger but I never thought much of it then. Actually I never thought much about it until I did my open water portion of my SCUBA diving course there. For that I was mostly stuck in Victoria and it's environs, but that was enough to make me want to come back. Now I have been there a couple times since and it has become the place where I focus my week long road trips to. I want to travel to many other areas that are fairly close by but some of them will probaly have to wait because I will come back here fairly often. I have started a little bit of a fascination by wanting to go everywhere on this island. But it will not be wasted time and there is always lots of stuff to do wether it be above or below the surface.

• Intro Updated Aug 30, 2006

• mad4travel's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2007 at 3:11 AM

Nice Vancouver Island pages. I have relations in Nanaimo. Can't visit as often as I'd like. :o)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Wow..what a beautiful page. I have heard about Vancouver island from friends who visited there. So rustic, so much natural beauty. What a giant ice hockey stick. Thanks for sharing.

canuckmike

“na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!”

Badges & Stats in Vancouver Island

Have you been to Vancouver Island?

Latest Activity in Vancouver Island