"To Boldly Go" Vulcan by canuckmike
Vulcan Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Vulcan, Alberta is an excellent road trip destination. You don't need to be a fan of Star Trek to enjoy yourself for a little bit here. I spent the night here with some of my friends and we had a good time.
Vulcan is a town with around 1800 people and is located about 120 km southeast of Calgary on Highway 23. It became a town because of the Canadian Pacific Railway. It was surveyed in 1910.
- Pros:An excellent road trip destination.
- Cons:Not much to hold your interest for too long.
- In a nutshell:Do dooooo
Vulcan ears is the only must have souvenir from Vulcan. Granted it is possible to purchase them elsewhere but this is... more travel advice
canuckmike's Related Pages
Vulcan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "To Boldly Go"
- "Vulcan–does Mr. Spock really come from here?"
- "Of all the places to land"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vulcan
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Vulcan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vulcan
Photos in VulcanSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 77 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iraq Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Salvador Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- Peleliu Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Java Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos