Province of Alberta Shopping Tips by canuckmike Top 5 Page for this destination
Province of Alberta Shopping: 5 reviews and 3 photos
Food For Sale
On saturdays thourghout the province during the summer and fall you can find farmer's markets. They are excellent places to get fresh fruit and vegetables, homemade jams and jellys, various types of meat products, homemade items and the list goes on. Someplaces have them inside while others are outdoor. Usually you can find hot food to have a quick bite if your stomach is rumbling. Be prepared though that these places can get packed especially in the cities. The one in St. Albert is an excellent outdoor one that goes on for blocks.
Theme: Food and Drink
A store I spent way too much time in wasting my money over the last many years. If you are a vinyl addict this is the place to come, I come here for the punk rock selection. There are literally thousands of records categorized into whatever type of music. This is also a good place to buy tickets to local music events. If you are looking for a certain record, talk to Rich, he might be able to help you acquire your record.
Address: 10764-101 street Edmonton
Directions: South of Victoria Composite Highschool.
Phone: (780) 429-1476
Leather Wrapped Alcohol Bottles
What to buy: An interesting souvenir to but in Alberta are leather wrapped alcohol bottles. They come in just about all the standard brands of liqour (the one in the picture is Southern Comfort). These can be bought at select alcohol stores. Don't expect to find these at your average corner liquor stores. Chateau Louis (Edmonton) has them.
What to pay: These are a bit more expensive and on average run around $50 Canadian.
More Reviews (74)
- See All Icefields Parkway
- See All The Centre of Alberta
- See All Calgary Flames
- See All Diving Southern Alberta book
- See All Castle Mountain Ski Lodge & Hostel
- See All Hay Bales
canuckmike's Related Pages
Province of Alberta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alberta - between plains and mountains"
- "The Wonder of Alberta"
- "This Province Has it All"
- "ALBERTA - CANADIAN MAGNIFICENCE"
- "AWESOME ALBERTA"
- "Alberta: God's Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Alberta
- Hotels in Province of Alberta
- Transportation in Province of Alberta
- Nightlife in Province of Alberta
- Restaurants in Province of Alberta
- Shopping in Province of Alberta
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Alberta
- See All...
Explore the World
- Claines Hotels
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Guatemala City
- Province of Davao del Norte Hotels
- Uran Hotels
- Charikot Hotels
Badges & Stats in Province of Alberta
- 95 Reviews
- 116 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Province of Alberta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Alberta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 77 reviews, 94 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iraq Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Salvador Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- Peleliu Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Java Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
Top Province of Alberta hotels
- Edmonton Hotels
- 588 Reviews - 909 Photos
- Calgary Hotels
- 1050 Reviews - 1852 Photos
- Banff Hotels
- 459 Reviews - 950 Photos
- Canmore Hotels
- 98 Reviews - 151 Photos
- Okotoks Hotels
- 1 Review - 9 Photos
- Jasper Hotels
- 62 Reviews - 211 Photos
- Fort McMurray Hotels
- 49 Reviews - 139 Photos
- Banff National Park Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1488 Photos
- Drumheller Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 205 Photos
- Waterton Lakes National Park Hotels
- 195 Reviews - 372 Photos
- Lethbridge Hotels
- 29 Reviews - 18 Photos
- Provost Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Stettler Hotels
- 1 Review - 10 Photos
- Slave Lake Hotels
- 7 Hotels
- Red Deer Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 99 Photos