"Luzon" Luzon by canuckmike

Luzon Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 45 photos

I had about 5 days in the Philippines on my Palauan trip. I got to see a little bit of the southern part of the island and I wanted to make a VT page about it. The reason I choose to do it as a Luzon page was because well I only visited this island of the Philippines and I wanted my page to be noticed. There are a lot of pages on the Philippines that easily eclipse this page but by the time I got around to making this page there was only one other page on Luzon.

Luzon is the giant island in the north of the Philippines. It has an area of around 104,688 square km which makes it the 17th largest island in the world. With such large cities as Manila (the capital of the Philippines) and Quezon City, it is the 5th most populous island also in the world.

• Intro Written Aug 19, 2006

• aben_13's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2008 at 10:22 AM

Hey Mike! Nice to know that you've been here in this part of the world..=> I live in Quezon City, the city of smile. When will you be back here in the Philippines? Be safe always bro!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2008 at 3:31 AM

Happy birthday Mike! I enjoyed your adventures on Luzon - great photos of the volcanoes! Too bad the Yanks didn't leave the amazing Intramuros fortress alone when they arrived.

• hivaoa1's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 12:57 AM

ciao mike, i like this luzon page ;-) I am going to the Philippines end January, i've always been curious to visit this country, thanx for sharing ^__^ ciao!

canuckmike

“na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!”

Badges & Stats in Luzon