"Luzon" Luzon by canuckmike
Luzon Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 45 photos
I had about 5 days in the Philippines on my Palauan trip. I got to see a little bit of the southern part of the island and I wanted to make a VT page about it. The reason I choose to do it as a Luzon page was because well I only visited this island of the Philippines and I wanted my page to be noticed. There are a lot of pages on the Philippines that easily eclipse this page but by the time I got around to making this page there was only one other page on Luzon.
Luzon is the giant island in the north of the Philippines. It has an area of around 104,688 square km which makes it the 17th largest island in the world. With such large cities as Manila (the capital of the Philippines) and Quezon City, it is the 5th most populous island also in the world.
Intramuros I found was probaly the most interesting part of Manila and is one of it's oldest districts. It's location... more travel advice
Taal Volcano can be a good trip. We did it as a day trip from Manila which I thought it would have been better as a side... more travel advice
canuckmike's Related Pages
Luzon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Northern Luzon (Cordillera, Abra...)"
- "The pearl of the South China Sea"
- "Bontoc, Banaue and Sagada"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luzon
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Luzon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luzon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Alberta Intro, 81 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iraq Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palau Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Salvador Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Somalia Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Island Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- Peleliu Intro, 18 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 14 reviews, 33 photos
- Peru Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos