"Pat and Zo Ann's Excellent Adventures in Bangkok" Bangkok by Pat&ZoAnn
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,402 reviews and 23,176 photos
Stop number three in our trip to Thailand.
Before we left for Thailand, we had heard a lot of negative things about Bangkok, so we only stayed here for only three days, at the end of our trip. After coming here, we really regretted that decision. Bangkok is a vibrant city with too many things to do and see in just a couple of days.
To make matters worse, for two of those three days, we took out-trips (Ayatthuyah and Kanchanaburi), so we really only spent one day here.
Be sure to visit our Video Clips page</a>
- Pros:Diverse, vibrant city, lots to see and do
- Cons:Has a bad reputatuion
- In a nutshell:Coming from Canada's West Coast, it's like stepping into another world
We didn't have many specific goals for our trip to Thailand, but visiting this was one. The actual histrory of the... more travel advice
This picture doesn't really do justice to this tree. The way it spreads out and is dome shaped is interesting to look... more travel advice
Pat&ZoAnn's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Links to Street Maps: Finding Your Way"
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
- Posted in Travel Cancún Forum "Re: July 3rd - Cancun"
- Commented on one of thedouglas's Bangkok travel pages
- updated a Bangkok Travel Page "Pat and Zo Ann's Excellent Adventures in Bangkok"
- Wrote a Review Bridge on the River Kwai about Kanchanaburi - Bridge over the River Kwai in Bangkok Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Buddha's Reclining Everywhere"
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Morelos Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alicante Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mérida Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue