"From Victoria...." traveler326157's Profile

My idea of Canada is this picture, its a fruit stand outside of Kelowna.. Go there in the summer and get some peaches, this is a really great idea, you really should do it!!

Best of..

Best --------

Taco in the world

Villa Melon

Burger in Northen Europe
Zoo Bar

Brunch in Copenhagen (That's a big competition)
Frederiks

Atmosphere in Milano

Bastian Contrario

Long Island Iced Tea Ever Made

Balboa

Good day to everyone! I'm slowing building my pages but I'm a full time student at the Copenhagen Business School and studying is taking lots of my time! My pictures are starting to pile up as well, sorry about that.

I'm a big advocate of Virtual Tourist, I've been a member since 2002 and during that time I've met some really great people and received some excellent tips.. I encourage you to make, at least, a homepage and out your picture up. Creating tips can seem like a big task.. I aim for about 6 a year : )

I've been in Copenhagen since Aug 2004 and I will be here until the summer of 2007. I really like it here, except that its a bit chilly for my taste. Next fall though I am going to the US to study for a semester and I am pretty excited, check back for updates...

Please enjoy my pages and feel free to send an e-mail if you have any questions! Lisa

2005

I like to write here my "recent" travels.. this is for a few reasons..

1) I'm not up to date with my tips, so if you want some info you'll know where I've been. Just drop me a line, I'm more than happy to help you out!

2) I'm proud of where I've been. Travelling is a passion of mine, I love to learn about other cultures, so this is a way that I can "show off" a bit. I travel a lot compared to some other people, I have been very lucky that way, I am able to do this because I give it high priority in my life. Once again, I invite you to email if you need help fiding cheap accomodation, travel or meals in any of the places that I've been, I might be able to help you out..

Jan - Canada then Seattle to see The Lion King and then home to Copanhegen

Feb - Weekend in Hamburg with friends!! What a blast ; ) Have you ever been to Reeperbahn??

Mar - Studying.. boring

April - Hamburg again for the weekend and then to Dublin! It was a girls weekend!

May - Dusseldorf and Bochem, visiting some old friends and having a blast

June - Budapest and a 2 week tour of Croatia including the island of Vis and the Krka nature park. Life is hard no?

July - Back in Canada for 2 months, going to VEGAS from the 30th to the 6th of August. What do you think? Should I bet on black or red?

Sept - Back to Denmark ...

November - Madrid for the Backstreet Boys concert, now.. I don't want to be made fun of.. But I LOVE BSB, always have, always will. ; )
10 days in Italy for a conference, milan, florence, pisa and switzerland, Italy took my breath away, I cannot wait to return. Paradise.. La Vita Bella!!

Dec - Back home to Canada, but first one week stop in Seattle with Mom, mother daughter bonding time this is very important..

2006!!!!!!

hmmm, then I went skiing in Lilliehammer in Norway, a weekend in Oxford, a shopping trip to London, a week in Sweden on the coast and home to Canada for the summer.

During the summer I went to Pender Island about 20 times, went hiking in Whistler, went shopping siteseeing in Seattle, went swimming in Cowichen and then started on my five months of FUN!!

Aug - Arrival in LA, 4 days here and 1 on Disneyland before heading off to Joshua Tree national park. One week in Sedona, hiking and relaxing at the pool and off to THE GRAND CANYON!! Then meeting up with some more friends and one week in Vegas, my gosh that was fun fun fun, then back home to LA, time to start school ; (

Sept - Weekend trip to San Diego, yoo hoo!! Laguna Beach and Newport beach, weekend trip to Las Vegas with 5 good friends, I love to gamble!!

Oct - Weekend trip to Mexico City - THAT WAS AMAZING!! 10 days home to Canada, Thanksgiving at home, yumm yumm. Weekend trip to Tijuana, messy messy messy

Nov - Weekend trip to San Francisco, 1000 USC students at the USC/stanford football game!!!

WOW, this has been a great year so far, and I am sure that I have forgotten a few things. I found some great things in all the places that I mentioned above, so if you're going send me a messge about what you're looking for and maybe I can help : )

That's all for now, happy travels!!

• Intro Updated Nov 5, 2006

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Lisa, hope you have a super birthday and a year packed with memorable travel!

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM

You're my Bday-sake girl!!! Happy birthday, I hope you're enjoying your day! :) Best wishes from Mexico.

• hej-ansson's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2008 at 6:55 AM

I wish you a happy belated birthday. Mvh HEJ :-)

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Happy Birthday from Sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• rcsparty's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Happy birthday Lisa. Hopefully you were able to meet some of the great Copenhagen VT members while are there (Claus, Allen, Raz,etc) Enjoy your day.

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2008 at 3:21 AM

Happy Birthday Lisa. Wish you many happy returns of the day.

• lohki's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Hope you have a great one! Birthday greetings from Toronto.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul and I wish that you realize all your dreams...

• AmazingAdventures's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 1:09 AM

G'Day Lisa !!! Happy Birthday wishes to you, may your dreams become reality. Smiles from Sydney, NSW :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

traveler326157

“Just go, don't sit there, GO!”

Real Name