"Desert - Dead Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi by ezaguryk
`En Gedi Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 328 photos
The Dead Sea (Yam Hamelakh) is the lowest place on earth, roughly 400 meters below sea level. If you take the Beersheba drive to get to the dead sea you will see the going down in the mountain at what level are you interesting. And the beautiful view of the maintains
Driving to en gedi it is a great trip, mainly if you take the way to be´er Sheva, masada and then dead sea, the view of... more travel advice
Cover your self in mud, at the first moment it was like being litter kids playing, it was very fun afterward I would... more travel advice
ezaguryk's Related Pages
`En Gedi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ein Gedi: Oasis by the Dead Sea"
- "En Gedi"
- "An Oasis in the Desert"
- "Desert - Dead Sea"
- "sandravdp's Engedi Page"
- "Ein Gedi (Nahal David), and Nahal Arugot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Gedi
- Hotels in `En Gedi
- Transportation in `En Gedi
- Nightlife in `En Gedi
- Restaurants in `En Gedi
- Shopping in `En Gedi
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Gedi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `En Gedi
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to `En Gedi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Gedi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Choroní Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santiago Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Moritz Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto La Cruz Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue