"Nahariya" Nahariyya by ezaguryk
Nahariyya Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos
At the north of israel we found Nahariya,beautiful beaches and waking promenade, along with great conditions for sailing and windsurfing.
The city is dived by Ha gaaton BLVD is a very small river. On the BLVD you can find very nice places to go shopping and restaurants.
You can arrive at naharia by train from tel Aviv or haifa or if you wish you can drive. there is the bus-station (tajana) that has varieties of options that you can go and visit (akko, rosh ha nikra, nazaret)
in the bus-station (tajana), the life surprice and show me how small is the world is, I found a friend with whom I gradue from school and I havent see from 11 years, that is incredible!!!!!
These city brings strong feeling of love and pace, and to be sincere I just went to nahariya looking for one person that i loved very much and currently live there.
However did not work beteew as, I still love the city, brings me a lot of nice memories, is very nice and peacefull.
The promenate of nahariya it it borders all the city and the see, you can go for a nice to walk, do exercise, or just to seat and to observe the peacefull see.
ezaguryk's Related Pages
Nahariyya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nahariya 2000 - 2007"
- "the very north"
- "A nice quiet weekend by the sea"
- "Nahariyya - Visiting friends"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nahariyya
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Nahariyya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nahariyya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Choroní Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santiago Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Moritz Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto La Cruz Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue