"Nahariya" Nahariyya by ezaguryk

Nahariyya Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos

At the north of israel we found Nahariya,beautiful beaches and waking promenade, along with great conditions for sailing and windsurfing.

The city is dived by Ha gaaton BLVD is a very small river. On the BLVD you can find very nice places to go shopping and restaurants.

You can arrive at naharia by train from tel Aviv or haifa or if you wish you can drive. there is the bus-station (tajana) that has varieties of options that you can go and visit (akko, rosh ha nikra, nazaret)

in the bus-station (tajana), the life surprice and show me how small is the world is, I found a friend with whom I gradue from school and I havent see from 11 years, that is incredible!!!!!

Sun Set at Nahariya

These city brings strong feeling of love and pace, and to be sincere I just went to nahariya looking for one person that i loved very much and currently live there.

However did not work beteew as, I still love the city, brings me a lot of nice memories, is very nice and peacefull.

Promenate

The promenate of nahariya it it borders all the city and the see, you can go for a nice to walk, do exercise, or just to seat and to observe the peacefull see.

• Last visit to Nahariyya: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated May 2, 2004

• fabrice's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2006 at 12:58 AM

I love this northern part of israel , we can feel the sweet smell of lebanon

• talmid's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2004 at 2:29 PM

No me negaras que las puestas del sol en Israel son realmente romanticas! Tu foto lo comprueba! Y siento que no haya funcionado tu relacion :-(

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2004 at 9:10 PM

Shalom,paisanita!!!

ezaguryk

“Never give up!!!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in Nahariyya

Have you been to Nahariyya?

Latest Activity in Nahariyya