"Caracas" Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas by ezaguryk

Caracas Travel Guide: 529 reviews and 936 photos

It is located in a valley, on the feet of Avila, a mountain of 2600 meters. The Avila gives an especial enchantment to our city. At the Avila is located the Avila Magica park and the Hotel Humboldt, you can go by a cableway. .

Caracas is recognized by its excellent restaurants, diversity of plates of all parts of the world. I would said it is gastronomic city

We are approximately 4 million habitants.

Also it is a city that you would have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

• In a nutshell:We have political problem but we go out and keep our good mood and enthusiasm we are unique........
  • Intro Updated Jul 6, 2006

• laughingsun69's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2008 at 4:53 PM

Nice page and very useful tips here cheers , Caracas looks awsome ;)

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Thanks for the great tips and photos of Caracas. Also, great photo through a car mirror! Best from New Jersey, Bill

• Erkmen's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2007 at 11:50 PM

Caracas has got very importance in our family. Birth place of my cousins.. And thanks for sharing your info

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2006 at 7:37 AM

Hola Kelly! Feliz cumpleaños desde Finlandia! Interesting page on Caracas. Most Finns and especially me are punctual, so if I have invited you at 8.00 and you showed up at 10.00 I would be so mad that I wouldn't let you in! Cultural differences! :=)

• andrea.d's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 8:51 AM

Great page! I'd love to visit one day! Greetings from Serbia.. Andrea.

• cafelatte30's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2006 at 6:51 AM

How many days? should you recomend to saty in caracas?

• umashanker's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2006 at 8:00 AM

sadly in India we too have this bad custom as most people are not punctual,yes most but not all....

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 4:53 PM

Lovely peek at Caracas, Kelly. I think I'd really like to try some genuine Venezuelan food. The Avila photo of Caracas IS specatacular. Warm greetings from Florida.

• el_ruso's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 9:53 PM

escribes muy bien, me encanto leer lo que escribiste. y las fotos son muy bien hechas! espero que podria conocer Caracas algun dia.

• MedioLatino's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2005 at 3:18 PM

Caracas, Venezuela...tengo que ir allá algún día! :) Excellentes páginas!

ezaguryk

“Never give up!!!!!!!”

Badges & Stats in Caracas

Have you been to Caracas?

Latest Activity in Caracas