"ROMANTIC.............AND AVENTURES" Colonia Tovar by ezaguryk
Colonia Tovar Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 96 photos
You will find one of the most charming and unexpected places in Venezuela. It is a small of Germany. The first habitants came to Venezuela, after an agreement between the governments, and established in these mountains.
They been able to keep many of their ancestral traditions for many generations.
A visit to the Colonia Tovar, not only recreates our view give you a spectacular landscapes, its privileged weather with an annual average of 16 centigrade.
It is very romantic place.......to go with your partner
From Monday to Friday,has very few visitors and it and it is perfect when you are looking form peace and quietness. During the weekends can be crowded since a lot of "caraquenos" (Habitants from Caracas) came, especially couples since the Colonia Tovar offer the intimacy and romance for them.
You can go for a day trip or stay the weekend there are a lot of beautiful guesthouse were to stay
Every Hour the bells of the church, mark the hour that is, giving number of bells sound according to the hour. At Twelve... more travel advice
Precious and romantic place in the mountain, with small cabins with different of capacity (some have kitchen) around... more travel advice
ezaguryk's Related Pages
Colonia Tovar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROMANTIC.............AND AVENTURES"
- "German get away in CARACAS"
- "La Colonia Tovar, Aragua State"
- "Colonia Tovar .A typical German Town in Venezuela"
- "Colonia Tovar , a Small Tropical Germany"
- "GERMANY IN VENEZUELA"
- "Colonia Tovar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Colonia Tovar
- Hotels in Colonia Tovar
- Transportation in Colonia Tovar
- Restaurants in Colonia Tovar
- Shopping in Colonia Tovar
- Warnings and Dangers in Colonia Tovar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Colonia Tovar
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Colonia Tovar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Colonia Tovar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Choroní Intro, 40 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mochima Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santiago Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venezuela Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caracas Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Moritz Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Margarita Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Puerto La Cruz Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue