"Merida -2002" Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida by ezaguryk

• Last visit to Mérida: Apr 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 3, 2004

• Gerhard_Beer's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Hi Kelly! Such beautiful places! Wonderful! I look forward to see your world. I will go to Venezuela (and first to Mérida) on July. Quizás nos vemos en algún arepera... Gerry

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2006 at 12:38 AM

The landscape around Merida looks really beautiful! I hope to go there one day.

• ginte's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 12:02 AM

What a lovely place and beautiful photos! Best wishes from Lithuania! :)

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 6:41 AM

I loved this mérida area - and the chapel indeed is unique.Greetz from Belgium.

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2005 at 8:18 PM

Great photos and tips on Merida.. It's interesting how there are many Meridas in various countries such as Spain and Mexico.. Been to Mexio Merida and loved it!! Thanks for sharing!!

• joernme's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 1:10 AM

Hola Kelly, que buenas tus paginas!!! Aunque me dan un poco de nostalgia del tiempo espectacular que he tenido como tu en Chile y por su puesto en tu Venezuela! Nostalgia positiva.... :-)

• Jan 1, 2005 at 12:51 PM

Hi Kelly - thank you for sharing your experiences and travel tips from Merida. So many names of places, food etc. that I have never before heard of. Its amazing what we can learn here at VT. Take care Martin

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2004 at 1:34 PM

The valley on your opening picture here in Merida is a great one. Where do you cook and stuff now? Are you doing it for a living? Cheers from Labrador, Canada :-)

• Jul 6, 2004 at 4:03 PM

thanks for you tips was very helpfull :-) you should go to cable car the next time you go..........see you

• BalkanJazz's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2004 at 11:05 AM

I never got to Venezuela on my S America trip, but your pages convince me that I should have!

ezaguryk