"Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)" Top 5 Page for this destination La Crosse by minkota
La Crosse Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 45 photos
La Crosse is a community of 52,000 people situated in beautiful westen Wisconsin. Three rivers coming together here, the mighty Mississippi, the Black and La Crosse rivers.
There is the magnificent Grandad Bluff which provides a view that explains why some people call this "God's Country". Recreational opportunities are almost unlimited during all seasons of the year.
La Crosse is a growing, progressive and safe city. Dining in La Crosse is an affordable pleasure with great variety to choose from.
The schools, colleges and universities have national reputations and are active participants in the community. Two large healthcare institutions - Gundersen Lutheran and Franciscan Skemp Health Care, plus their clinics, provide a very high level of extraordinary health care.
- Pros:Nice night life, friendly people, great historic shoppping
- Cons:Depending how old you are, lots of college students.
- In a nutshell:Great place to be if you are in college
This is a very nice little park in La Crosse. You can sit and watch the boats and barges go by on the Mississippi river.... more travel advice
Johns bar usually has a crowd in the mid 30's, which is a bit different from the rest of the bars down town that cater... more travel advice
- See All Swimming at Memorial Pool
- Getting a Hotel
- Nice but can be $$$
- See All Riverfest
minkota's Related Pages
La Crosse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)"
- "Mississippi Crossing at La Crosse"
- "Karyn at College"
- "Nikal's new La Crosse Page"
- "Kay_C's new La Crosse Page"
- "Summer69's La Crosse page"
- "La Crosse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Crosse
- Hotels in La Crosse
- Transportation in La Crosse
- Nightlife in La Crosse
- Restaurants in La Crosse
- Shopping in La Crosse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Crosse
- 28 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to La Crosse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Crosse
- Posted in Travel Rochester Forum "Any one here speak German?"
- Wrote a Review Dance club in La Crosse Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)"
- updated a La Crosse Travel Page "Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)"
Photos in La CrosseSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination La Crosse Intro, 28 reviews, 13 photos
- Keshena Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Germany Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barbados 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo