"Can you see Fuji-san? (Fujiyama for illiterates)" Hakone by manuelEB
Hakone Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 691 photos
Fuji-san is a shy beauty. In twenty years she has never shown me her magnificence when I have a camera in hands. Still there, I love her
and her 3776 mts.
- Pros:Beautiful scenary
- Cons:Too attractive...
- In a nutshell:Elemental: Crowded scenary
I am asked or almost on daily basis about how is like to live in Japan? "Two extremes!" I 've been told, regarding my... more travel advice
manuelEB's Related Pages
Hakone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There?s more to Hakone than Mount Fuji"
- "Hakone - Popular Hot Spring Resort Region"
- "Beautiful Tourist Attraction Near Tokyo"
- "A quick stop"
- "Can you see Fuji-san? (Fujiyama for illiterates)"
- "Day Trip to Hakone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hakone
- Hotels in Hakone
- Transportation in Hakone
- Restaurants in Hakone
- Shopping in Hakone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hakone
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Hakone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hakone
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsukuba Intro, 133 reviews, 169 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 77 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iwaki Intro, 64 reviews, 65 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Japan Intro, 37 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State College Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibaraki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos