"Tsu-Kuba without Tsu-Fidel (A VT Endangered page)" Top 5 Page for this destination Tsukuba by manuelEB
Tsukuba Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 312 photos
Tsukuba is a very atypical city in Japan. So atypical that till Auust 24, 2005 there was not a train station called Tsukuba. Train stations in the Archipelago are the alpha and the omega of any possible social activity. Tsukuba is also atypical because when you throw a stone you surely will hit a Ph.D... .It is home -once again, after 10 years- since April 2003.
- In a nutshell:Who knows!!!?
A democracy is a form of government in which the people, either directly or indirectly, take part in governing. However,... more travel advice
manuelEB's Related Pages
Tsukuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tsu-Kuba without Tsu-Fidel (A VT Endangered page)"
- "Welcome To Tsukuba Science City"
- "Tsukuba - everyday life"
- "I climbed the hill with a grp of 80 yr old women!"
- "Tsukuba and Mt. Tsukuba"
- "Cherry Blossom in Tsukuba"
- "Peaceful town - beautiful scenery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tsukuba
- Hotels in Tsukuba
- Transportation in Tsukuba
- Restaurants in Tsukuba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tsukuba
- 133 Reviews
- 169 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 92 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Tsukuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tsukuba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsukuba Intro, 133 reviews, 169 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 77 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iwaki Intro, 64 reviews, 65 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Japan Intro, 37 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State College Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibaraki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos