"Joe Paterno's Kingdom" Top 5 Page for this destination State College by manuelEB

State College Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 202 photos

I shaked hand with Joe Pa. It is true!!!!
  • Last visit to State College: May 2003
  • Intro Written May 24, 2003

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Love your opening photo. Very cool. Heading to State College soon, looking forward to it.

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2007 at 5:53 AM

Interesting pictures. I like when someone describes something or place with only an image. Great Job!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2006 at 11:03 AM

State College is in my home state of Pennsylvania--it has a great campus and its in a beautiful area! Hope you enjoyed your visit there.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 11:00 PM

We are playing a game to try and meet members we may not have opportunity to come in contact. I have had the good fortune to land on yours. WoW State College--my husband is an alumni. Go Lions! Kat

• Martinewezel's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2005 at 7:56 AM

Hey, nice intro!

• carolinaEspada's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 2:53 AM

bolum non parens nunquat. cb

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2004 at 4:22 AM

some nice pics-esp the flowers! p.s. first time I can see you from all angles. :-)

• kenmerk's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2004 at 5:19 AM

Ive been all over the world but the only cab drivers I truly fear are dem "Happy Valley" cabbies.....

• chauncenetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2003 at 7:13 PM

and you were right next door to me and didn't call? tsk tsk picture me in righteous indignation! Instead you were with a bronzed wierdo with an abnormally long index finger? Who IS he anyway, your proctologist? :-)

• alza's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2003 at 7:47 PM

food for the eyes? in French, we say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Maybe we're wrong? LOL I hope so. Anyone can buy ready-to-eat nowadays... Nice Penn State page, tho I know nothing of futball. :-)

manuelEB

“Once again I feel beneath my heels the ribs of Rocinante”

Badges & Stats in State College

Have you been to State College?

Latest Activity in State College