"To say Shizuoka is to say Japanese Tea" Shizuoka-ken by manuelEB
Shizuoka-ken Travel Guide: 1,004 reviews and 3,152 photos
I am wondering if my fellow travellers know about the sufix -ken in Japanese. it stands for Prefecture. Shikuoka Prefecture has as a capital city Shizuoka-shi...Alas, Shizuoka-ken
capital Shizuoka-shi. The logic says then that the sufix -shi stands for city. Easy! Easy'n it?
The landscape of the prefecture facing the Pacific is full of fields of tea. One of the best in Japan, let alone the World.
manuelEB's Related Pages
Shizuoka-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mild climate, green tea, Mt. Fuji and lots more!"
- "1/2 of Mt. Fuji Summit is in Shizuoka Prefecture"
- "To say Shizuoka is to say Japanese Tea"
- "The land where u have to obey traffic rules"
- "My Shizuoka-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shizuoka-ken
- Hotels in Shizuoka-ken
- Transportation in Shizuoka-ken
- Nightlife in Shizuoka-ken
- Restaurants in Shizuoka-ken
- Shopping in Shizuoka-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Shizuoka-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shizuoka-ken
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Shizuoka-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shizuoka-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tsukuba Intro, 133 reviews, 169 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 77 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iwaki Intro, 64 reviews, 65 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 29 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 42 reviews, 42 photos
- Japan Intro, 37 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination State College Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bratislava Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Brugge Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ibaraki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos