"Wanna know why I travel!" Worksop by waringa
Worksop Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 0 photos
Worksop is where I was born and raised and I have to admitt that as a teenager I couldn't wait to leave.
Having now travelled around lived in quite a few places in the Uk I know that it probably isn't the worst place to be from - that said it isn't going to win too many prizes either..
- Pros:Every single OXO cube in the world is made in Worksop
- Cons:It is rapidly becomming a run down shell of a town with little to offer any age group
- In a nutshell:I am incredibly proud to be from Worksop; however it saddens me that I can find little to endear it to anyone.
If you are in the Worksop area then you are also close to: The Major Oak (old tree preported to be the home of Robin... more travel advice
waringa's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Worksop
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Worksop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worksop
Top 10 Pages
- Rochester Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews
- Brugge Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ward of Tobago 3 reviews
- Andorra Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Margaret River Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Worksop Intro, 2 reviews
- Marrakesh 1 review
No friends yet.