"J's Mad Crazy World" j_laurent's Profile
The Lake District
Before beginning your journey, look inward, outward, backward, forward, and in between.
I love to immerse myself in the authentic rhythms of every city I visit. I abandon myself to a wave of chaos and uncertainty while exploring the highways of passion and life, allowing every city to add color to my existence.
Yes, the great loves of my life are books and writing..and the library is my temple. I am a bookworm, a literary lady who prizes her collection of books and has read, discussed, and studied everything ranging from Goethe's poetic dialogue on plants, to Henry Miller's chaotic, sensual world in the Tropic of Cancer. With pen and paper in hand, allow me to travel down a road of creativity while heading towards a horizon of uncertainty..
Great writers: Hesse, Mann, Goethe, Plato, Borges, J.T. Leroy, Salinger, and H.P. Lovecraft
"Life is a long lesson in humility."
~ Sir James M. Barrie ~
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 28 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- j_laurent and javaturtle are now friends.
- Commented on moiraistyx's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: The Diving Bell and the..."
- updated a Palma de Mallorca Travel Page "LA ISLA BONITA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "LA ISLA BONITA"
updated their Profile Page "J's Mad Crazy World"
- Wrote a Review TIP FOR THE LADIES! in Copenhagen Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Salamanca Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamora Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Annapolis Intro, 2 reviews
- New York City Intro, 1 review
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review