"BUCERIAS" Bucerías by Ames24
Bucerías Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 94 photos
I really appreciated the interior design in this cathedral. The simple dark wood on white walls, plus the half-moon windows offering plenty of natural light plus light-blue tinted windows open for air movement through the sanctuary.
Here is the view out the pretty front entrance to the cathedral. Just beyond that plaza you see is the bayside. You can see the water from inside the cathedral. The plaza is neat and well-taken care of.
I was hoping to start in Bucerias and walk allllll the way south to Vallarta or Nuevo Vallarta. Wishful thinking!!! It's waaaay longer than I thought. I made it to somewhere on the ways to Nuevo Vallarta, and had to check in to some brand new not-even-done resort condo place just off the beach to make my way to somewheres where I could get a bus back. Make sure you bring plenty of water with you if you venture this way, there are no places to get water and the resorts become fewer and further between, not to mention even if they have outdoor service to their patrons. And of course then you'll really be paying for your bottled water. I totally reveled the long walk, the scenery, and the sunshine.
- Pros:Super beach, view, and pleasant town just north of Vallarta
- Cons:Growing less quiet as more and more people move to and tour this town. TERRible condition side-highway bus roads
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit and walk-through
Ames24's Related Pages
Bucerías Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Royal Decameron Complex"
- "BUCERIAS - Quiet and Peaceful"
- "Bucerias - great beach town - great people"
- "Bucerias, Mexico!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bucerías
- Hotels in Bucerías
- Nightlife in Bucerías
- Restaurants in Bucerías
- Shopping in Bucerías
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bucerías
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bucerías?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bucerías
Top 10 Pages
- Acapulco Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yelapa Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Querétaro Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Winkler Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Veracruz Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Edmonton Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews
- Estado de Guerrero Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue