"Tabio: A Slower-Paced, Pleasant Little Place" Tabio by Ames24
Tabio Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 12 photos
My Colombian friend who is from Bogotá said that she didn't like Zipaquirá because it is so busy with people, and that she much prefers a place like Tabio to visit. She made a point of bringing me there, and I'm glad she did.
She was right -- it is much more pleasant a place to be. It is a small and pretty little town, not so much action, with enough to see on a walk-about including small cafes or restaurants to sit down for a coffee, and plenty of little shops to choose some special nick-nacks, crafts, or other things for souvenirs.
My friend said she used to be a guide (like girl guide type guide?) and has been on hikes on the mountains that surround this area where Tabio is in.
Ames24's Related Pages
Tabio Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tabio
- Transportation in Tabio
- Restaurants in Tabio
- Warnings and Dangers in Tabio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tabio
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tabio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabio
Top 10 Pages
- Acapulco Intro, 4 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bogotá Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yelapa Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Querétaro Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 10 reviews, 3 photos
- Winkler Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Veracruz Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Edmonton Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews
- Estado de Guerrero Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue