"Friendly People, Smiling Faces ~ PAKISTAN" xest's Profile

Welcome to Pakistan

Pakistan is an amazing country and it is yet to be explored to a vast extent. When you will see the Northern Areas of Pakistan, then I am sure you will forget the rest of the world. Northern Areas of Pakistan are mind blowing beautiful.

Pakistan is a special interest destination. Its main attractions include adventure tourism in the Northern Areas, cultural and archaeological tourism as found in Taxila, Moenjodaro, Harrappa, and early Muslim and Mughal heritage of Multan, Lahore, Thatta, Peshawar, Swat. Besides this, birds watching Jeep safaris, desert safaris, trekking and mountaineering are readily available tourist specialized products.

The northern reaches have always been a trekker's paradise, with five of the world's 14 highest peaks (including the the humungous K2), several of the world's largest glaciers and a number of raging rivers. The remote valley of Hunza, with its rarefied atmosphere and long-lived people, has been compared to the mythical Shangri-La. .

Do visit Pakistan, a place full of natural beauty and Freindly people! Because those who have visited Pakistan praise the spirit and culture of its people, its inspiring vistas and the sense of history the country imparts

~Long Live PAKISTAN~

Do visit Lahore

I live in Lahore. So if you plan to visit Lahore from abroad or within Pakistan, I would love to show you around. This beautiful modern city of Lahore is quite an happening place to be! It's rich in culture with a modern understanding to it.

I've tried to show Lahore in my pages about this city. Check out my albums at the bottom of this page and dont forget to comment.

Thanks and Bon Voyage!

A lil bit about me! :)

Hello Friends!

I am a Freindly, Outregeous and Kind person. I am not so funny, but my freinds seem to enjoy my company alot. Love to party and travel.

As a Sagittarian born on the 19th December, makes me spritual and idealistic. I believe in honesty and appreciate true people!

The minus in me is that I love to play the shots, which at times put me into embarassing situations!

Well I guess it's enough about me!
Thanks for your time! :p

Me and My Lovely Friends!

A chapter about my dearest friends!
You can be one of them too! Try your luck ;) hehehe.....

Click the section "My Friends" below and explore. Thanks!

Flag of Pakistan

As the Pakistani flag rises above in the sky, you can cherish the grace and beauty it shares!

Pakistan International Airlines

Whenever you travel again, think Pakistan, think PIA.

Pakistan International ~
~Great people to fly with!

For more info and flight reservations, please visit:
www.PIA.com.pk

• Intro Updated Nov 12, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xest's Profile Photo

xest

“Fun and site seeing”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.