"THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS" jitkaceska's Profile
Brunei Darussalam is a country rich in culture and heritage. It is small, peaceful, prosperous kingdom on the northern shore of the ecologically-rich island of BORNEO.
San Pedro de Atacama, 2440m above sea level, is some 120km southeast of Calama. The village is small and compact, with everything of interest within easy walking distance.
It´s immensely popular with Chilean and foreign visitors.Rental horses are available near Solcor.
You can rent a jeep and travel from the border of Chile near San Pedro de Atacama to Bolivia. It is little bit dangerous, but you can make it.
You´ll meet Himalayas of the South America...
Crossing the Bolivian border and continuing to Lago Verde and Uyuni.
Modest lodging at Laguna Colorada.
The country boasts pleasantly low-key modern cities, rustic fishing villages, hundreds of worthwhile museums and rich historic sites ranging from restored Viking ships to medieval stave churches.
The nature is fantastic...
No country ignites the Western imagination as Brazil does. For hundreds of years it has symbolized the great escape into a primodial, tropical paradise. From the mad passion of Carnaval to the Vastness of the dark Amazon, Brazil is a country of mythical proportions.
I love this country very much. It wasn´t easy to walk Inca trail to Machu Picchu, but I did it.
I met my younger daughter there.
How friendly people, how blue sea, how beautiful country...
Croatia is for us - Czechs the closest country with own sea, and we can understand to the language - which is nice!
That is why - it is the best country for our holidays!
Amazing landscape of seracs, mind-blowing granite cliffs, endless expanses of snowy peaks...Chamonix is the 3rd most visited natural site in the World. Mont-Blanc range offers to fans all types of snow sports.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 65 Reviews
- 275 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Uploaded a Video to Manaus
- jitkaceska and kingip are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Trat Forum "How to get from Bangkok to the..."
- Commented on jitkaceska's profile page
- created a Pucón Travel Page "PUCON AND SURROUNDINGS"
- Uploaded a Photo to "PUCON AND SURROUNDINGS"
updated their Personal Page "BRUNEI DARUSSALAM - Bandar Seri Begawan"
- Wrote a Review O´Reilly´s in the LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK in Australia Things to Do
VideosSee All Videos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos
- Klasterec nad Ohri Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Brazil Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Chile Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- France Intro, 1 review, 8 photos