"THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS" jitkaceska's Profile
Brunei Darussalam is a country rich in culture and heritage. It is small, peaceful, prosperous kingdom on the northern shore of the ecologically-rich island of BORNEO.
San Pedro de Atacama, 2440m above sea level, is some 120km southeast of Calama. The village is small and compact, with everything of interest within easy walking distance.
It´s immensely popular with Chilean and foreign visitors.Rental horses are available near Solcor.
You can rent a jeep and travel from the border of Chile near San Pedro de Atacama to Bolivia. It is little bit dangerous, but you can make it.
You´ll meet Himalayas of the South America...
Crossing the Bolivian border and continuing to Lago Verde and Uyuni.
Modest lodging at Laguna Colorada.
The country boasts pleasantly low-key modern cities, rustic fishing villages, hundreds of worthwhile museums and rich historic sites ranging from restored Viking ships to medieval stave churches.
The nature is fantastic...
No country ignites the Western imagination as Brazil does. For hundreds of years it has symbolized the great escape into a primodial, tropical paradise. From the mad passion of Carnaval to the Vastness of the dark Amazon, Brazil is a country of mythical proportions.
I love this country very much. It wasn´t easy to walk Inca trail to Machu Picchu, but I did it.
I met my younger daughter there.
How friendly people, how blue sea, how beautiful country...
Croatia is for us - Czechs the closest country with own sea, and we can understand to the language - which is nice!
That is why - it is the best country for our holidays!
Amazing landscape of seracs, mind-blowing granite cliffs, endless expanses of snowy peaks...Chamonix is the 3rd most visited natural site in the World. Mont-Blanc range offers to fans all types of snow sports.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 65 Reviews
- 275 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Trat Forum "How to get from Bangkok to the..."
- Commented on jitkaceska's profile page
- created a Pucón Travel Page "PUCON AND SURROUNDINGS"
- Uploaded a Photo to "PUCON AND SURROUNDINGS"
- jitkaceska and Lilyann are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Venice
updated their Personal Page "BRUNEI DARUSSALAM - Bandar Seri Begawan"
- Wrote a Review O´Reilly´s in the LAMINGTON NATIONAL PARK in Australia Things to Do
VideosSee All Videos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pantanal Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos
- Klasterec nad Ohri Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Brazil Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Chile Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- France Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos