"East or west,home is the best" Liuzhou by dahcky
Liuzhou Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 162 photos
Liuzhou,which is an industrial city in the south China,is surrounded by the Liujiang river.Liuzhou is the only city named the Gragon City in the country.It's about 175 km from Guilin, the most scenic spot in Guangxi province.Liuzhou is famous among Chinese for the production of wooden coffins and for being the hometown of legendary Olympic gold medal gymnast Li Ning.Liuzhou,a developing city will become a shining star in China. I believe you would enjoy life in Liuzhou.Welcome to Liuzhou!
- In a nutshell:Liuzhou has its name for the willow around the city.
LiuZhongyuan,who is a famous poet was sent to Liuzhou,a poor city in ancient times.because he just wrote a poem and the... more travel advice
dahcky's Related Pages
Liuzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "East or west,home is the best"
- "Liuzhou - there's Beauty in it ..."
- "Liuzhou Laowai"
- "Liuzhou, the city"
- "Liuzhou - Industrial City of Guangxi"
- "The place,can make you remember Liu Zongyuan."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liuzhou
- Hotels in Liuzhou
- Transportation in Liuzhou
- Restaurants in Liuzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Liuzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liuzhou
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Liuzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liuzhou
- Liuzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Sichuan Sheng Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turpan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos