"Visiting China" Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Dao by dahcky
Hainan Dao Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 65 photos
The Spring Festival is the most important traditional festival in China. People usually celebrate the festival on the first day of the first lunar month. It usually lasts half a month, during which time people enjoy traditional singing and dancing, and local operas, and prepare delicious food.
The End of the Earth and the Corner of the Sea Located 23 kilometers west of Sanya, this scenic spot consists of... more travel advice
dahcky's Related Pages
Hainan Dao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IMPREXXION: HAINAN"
- "SUNSHINE/SEABEACH/CLEAN AIR/GREEN /BLUE SEA"
- "Visiting China"
- "'Eastern Hawaii--Hainan, China."
- "picturesque island"
- "3 Ya--The Southest Area of China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hainan Dao
- Hotels in Hainan Dao
- Transportation in Hainan Dao
- Nightlife in Hainan Dao
- Restaurants in Hainan Dao
- Shopping in Hainan Dao
- Warnings and Dangers in Hainan Dao
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hainan Dao
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hainan Dao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hainan Dao
- Liuzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Dao Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Sichuan Sheng Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turpan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos