"Snowmass" Snowmass by Callavetta
Snowmass Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
After my scouting trip to Aspen and Snowmass, I have decided that Snowmass is the place to stay! 10 miles north of Aspen, on highway 82, this beautiful village is more peaceful, less crowded, and has been built to maximize the glorious scenery of the area. While there is no dirth of activities, places to eat, places to shop, it somehow feels much less commercial and overcrowded than Aspen. Make no mistake, the huge homes that cling to the mountainside are well outside of MY price range, but I didn't feel like a begger when I drove on the neighborhood streets!
- Pros:A grand beautiful village tucked on a mountainside amongst Aspen and Evergreens
- Cons:If you're traveling to Colorado, Snowmass is not the easiest place to get to
- In a nutshell:Bring your appetite, your energy and your credit cards!
Callavetta's Related Pages
Snowmass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Southwest Colorado -- Snowmass"
- "Exciting Trip To Maroon Bells"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Snowmass
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Snowmass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Snowmass
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue