"Fairplay, Colorado" Fairplay by Callavetta
Fairplay Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 12 photos
Fairplay is more than a speed trap on way to Hoosier Pass (although DO take care, the Fairplay police lie in wait for unsuspected travelers who don't notice the huge drop in speedlimit!). Dating back to 1858, this small town has several restored log cabins and remnants of the mining days.
Fairplay also holds the South Park (this is Park Co.... no relation to the cartoon) Museum, a restored 1880's mining town.
- Pros:Cute little town
- Cons:Beware of the Fairplay police with his radar gun
- In a nutshell:Stop for lunch, spend an hour walking through the town
The Main Street of the Restored 1880's town. Imagine it with mud, horses, miners and the stuff horses leave behind! more travel advice
Callavetta's Related Pages
Fairplay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairplay, Colorado"
- "South Park Country"
- "Panning For Gold in Fairplay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fairplay
- Hotels in Fairplay
- Nightlife in Fairplay
- Restaurants in Fairplay
- Warnings and Dangers in Fairplay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fairplay
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Fairplay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairplay
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue