"Half Moon Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Half Moon Bay by Callavetta
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 82 photos
An easy and beautiful ride along the Coast finds you in Half Moon Bay. Many small towns dot the coastline, one of the most interesting of which is Pillar Point. Here you can walk out on the docks and buy fresh fish as the fishermen return from their day's catch. There are some great seafood restaurants, from fish shacks to breweries. You can walk along sandy coves or head out to the headland and see the ocean.
- Pros:Great seasonal gifts
- Cons:On a nice weekend the traffic can be a gridlock
Adjacent to the pumpkin patches are the Christmas Tree farms. Many families drive over, choose a tree and cut their own. more travel advice
There are several spots where you can just pick up some quick fish and chips or chowder or crab and eat at a picnic... more travel advice
Callavetta's Related Pages
Half Moon Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Moon Bay"
- "Small, quiet, perfect!"
- "Main Street charm right outside of San Francisco"
- "City of Half Moon Bay"
- "FreeCloud's new Half Moon Bay Page"
- "Coastal California"
- "Half Moon Bay: A Scenic Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Half Moon Bay
- Hotels in Half Moon Bay
- Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Half Moon Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Half Moon Bay
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Half Moon Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Half Moon Bay
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue