"Lago di Como" Bellagio by Callavetta
Bellagio Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 416 photos
Lake Como - Second home to the rich and famous. George Clooney has a magnificent villa on the shores of the lake. Donnatella Versacci is one of his neighbors. When summer arrives in Milan and the days get too hot for comfort, residents flee to Lago di Como.
We stayed in Bellagio. About half an hour by taxi from Como, or over 2 hours by slow boat, it is situated on the point of the peninsula about midlake. Surrounded by gardens and wonderful estates, it's a relaxing and peaceful place to stay.
From Bellagio it is easy to take a boat to some of the neighboring towns; Varenna, Mennagio, and even back to Como. Como, the major city on the lake, is about an hour from Milan by train. Varenna, at the north end of the lake, is also an hour by train from Milan.
Callavetta's Related Pages
Bellagio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B E L L A G I O"
- "Oh, So Bella Bellagio"
- "BELLAGIO - PEARL OF LAKE COMO"
- "Bellagio - Pearl of Lake Como"
- "So perfect, it looks like a movie set."
- "Beautiful Bellagio!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bellagio
- Hotels in Bellagio
- Transportation in Bellagio
- Nightlife in Bellagio
- Restaurants in Bellagio
- Shopping in Bellagio
- Warnings and Dangers in Bellagio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bellagio
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Bellagio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellagio
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue