Rome Transportation Tips by Callavetta
Rome Transportation: 718 reviews and 681 photos
This open air bus allows you to hop on and hop off at the various sites.
Horse and carriage
.... Or, another foot saver that will show you the sites....
You will find these in Pia San Pietro.
Rome is a very walkable city. But even given the proximity of the sites most people will want to see, there are a lot of stairs, and a lot of cobbles and eventually your feet are going to complain.
So when you need a break........
This little train stops at all the popular tourist sites.
More Reviews (25)
- What Not to Wear
- See All When in Rome
- See All Taxi Rip Offs
- See All San Luigi dei Francesi - Contarelli...
Callavetta's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "La Città Dei Sette Colli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 28 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
- Trevi Fountain - Fontana di Trevi- 340 Reviews, 563 Photos
- Piazza Venezia - Vittoriano- 186 Reviews, 306 Photos
- Colosseum- 495 Reviews, 944 Photos
- Spanish Steps - Piazza di Spagna- 308 Reviews, 501 Photos
- Castel Sant'Angelo- 146 Reviews, 289 Photos
- Roman Forum- 244 Reviews, 478 Photos
- Pantheon- 269 Reviews, 569 Photos
- Piazza Navona- 174 Reviews, 305 Photos
- St. Peter's Basilica - Basilica San Pietro- 135 Reviews, 280 Photos
- Vatican Museums - Sistine Chapel- 76 Reviews, 213 Photos
See All Rome Things to Do