Rome Transportation Tips by Callavetta
Rome Transportation: 699 reviews and 629 photos
This open air bus allows you to hop on and hop off at the various sites.
Horse and carriage
.... Or, another foot saver that will show you the sites....
You will find these in Pia San Pietro.
Rome is a very walkable city. But even given the proximity of the sites most people will want to see, there are a lot of stairs, and a lot of cobbles and eventually your feet are going to complain.
So when you need a break........
This little train stops at all the popular tourist sites.
More Reviews (25)
- What Not to Wear
- See All When in Rome
- See All Taxi Rip Offs
- See All San Luigi dei Francesi - Contarelli...
Callavetta's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 28 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 54 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 45 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 31 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Keystone Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 41 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
- Colosseum- 490 Reviews, 882 Photos
- Trevi Fountain- 329 Reviews, 538 Photos
- Piazza Venezia - Vittoriano- 183 Reviews, 298 Photos
- Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps- 294 Reviews, 458 Photos
- Castel Sant'Angelo- 141 Reviews, 262 Photos
- Pantheon- 260 Reviews, 524 Photos
- Roman Forum- 294 Reviews, 544 Photos
- Piazza Navona- 232 Reviews, 391 Photos
- Trajan & Imperial Forums- 89 Reviews, 160 Photos
- Villa Borghese- 89 Reviews, 159 Photos
See All Rome Things to Do