"Quaint Little Cowboy Town" Sundance by klarson
Sundance Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 16 photos
On several occasions, my friends and I have spent the night in Sundance, Wyoming on the way to/from hiking trips in Wyoming and Montana. It kind of became a tradition. We loved the western feel to this small town. We could get steak & eggs for $6.50 at the local restaurant. The people were friendly.
I stopped in Sundance while traveling through in August of 2002. This was during the Sturgis motorcycle rally, so there were many bikers around.
I did another hiking trip in the Bighorn mountains in August of 2003, and we stayed at the Pineview Motel once again.
- Pros:Friendly, cheap food.
klarson's Related Pages
Sundance Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sundance
- Hotels in Sundance
- Nightlife in Sundance
- Restaurants in Sundance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sundance
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sundance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sundance
Top 10 Pages
- Mazatlán Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albany Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atibaia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iron River Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Campinas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Sundance hotel reviews
- Best Value Inn Bear Lodge
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013