"Nice City on the Mississippi" La Crosse by klarson
La Crosse Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 45 photos
One of my best friends, Larry and his family, lives in La Crosse, Wisconsin. It's a nice, typical midwestern college town.
Property is pretty cheap, from what I've heard, so it might be a good place to buy a home if you can find work there. It is a pretty blue-collar type of area.
klarson's Related Pages
La Crosse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I spent the best 4 years of my life (so far)"
- "Mississippi Crossing at La Crosse"
- "Karyn at College"
- "Nikal's new La Crosse Page"
- "Kay_C's new La Crosse Page"
- "Summer69's La Crosse page"
- "La Crosse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Crosse
- Hotels in La Crosse
- Transportation in La Crosse
- Nightlife in La Crosse
- Restaurants in La Crosse
- Shopping in La Crosse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Crosse
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to La Crosse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Crosse
Top 10 Pages
- Mazatlán Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albany Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atibaia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iron River Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campinas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos