"My Current Home" Wilmette by klarson
Wilmette Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Wilmette is directly north of Evanston, where I used to live until about 3 years ago. It is a fairly well-to-do suburb of Chicago. The area I live in is generally middle-class homes.
I rent a room in a house owned by a friend of mine. Hopefully, we won't have any more floods in his basement, as that is where my bedroom is!
As Wilmette is a north suburb of Chicago near Lake Michigan, we get plenty of cold and snowy weather in the winter. The temperatures can vary a lot in winter. It can be as warm as the 60's on rare occasions, and as cold as 20 below zero. So be prepared if you are coming this way!
- Pros:Nice neighborhoods, less crime than city
klarson's Related Pages
Wilmette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home to the Bahai Temple"
- "easchust's new Wilmette Page"
- "My Current Home"
- "North of Evanston"
- "Bahai Temple"
- " Wilmette"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilmette
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Wilmette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilmette
Top 10 Pages
- Mazatlán Intro, 3 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albany Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- São Paulo Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atibaia Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iron River Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Campinas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos