"Nairobi and the Giraffe Manner" Nairobi Area by mreichel
Nairobi Area Travel Guide: 723 reviews and 1,697 photos
Nairobi, the capital city of the Republic of Kenya, really isn't overly impressive. The Nairobi zoo is pretty cool, containing various rare amimal species from all over the African contenent. Just outside of Nairobi is the Giraffe Manner. The Giraffe Manner is a type of Guest House in where Masai Giraffes are bread and roam freely. The Manner is an excellent way to become introduced to Kenyas wild side.
mreichel's Related Pages
Nairobi Area Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nairobi, the capital of Kenya"
- "Nairobi - Crossroads of Africa"
- "My hometown"
- "Nairobi and the Giraffe Manner"
- "Modern capital without a real identity"
- "Our family trip to Nairobi"
- "Safari days 29 - 30"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nairobi Area
- Hotels in Nairobi Area
- Transportation in Nairobi Area
- Nightlife in Nairobi Area
- Restaurants in Nairobi Area
- Shopping in Nairobi Area
- Warnings and Dangers in Nairobi Area
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nairobi Area
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Nairobi Area?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nairobi Area
Top 10 Pages
- Mae Hong Son Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Manaus Intro, 4 reviews
- Ko Chang Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Elvas Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 3 photos
- Luxor Intro, 3 photos
- Cairo Intro, 1 review, 1 photo