"Shore excursion in Ilhabela" Ilhabela by mbstone
Ilhabela Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 37 photos
The cruise stopped in Ilhabela, an island off Sao Paulo, Brazil. The first thing we encountered was a little old lady who wanted to give us a palm reading, she was extremely upset to find that none of the cruise ship pax spoke Portuguese! This island features snorkeling, parasailing, free music in the park, lots of little boutique shops.
- Pros:Shops, laid back people, blue ocean
- In a nutshell:Beautiful little island
You can walk around the whole town in about an hour. Lots of little shops, not unlike any other beach town worldwide.... more travel advice
mbstone's Related Pages
Ilhabela Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My latest visit to Ilhabela"
- "Ilhabela: out of Sao Paulo to paradise"
- "Shore excursion in Ilhabela"
- "Ilha dos Mosquitos"
- "Diving & enjoying..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilhabela
- Hotels in Ilhabela
- Nightlife in Ilhabela
- Restaurants in Ilhabela
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilhabela
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilhabela
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ilhabela?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilhabela
Top 5 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Laughlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Ilhabela Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.