Gallup Nightlife Tips by KristyB Top 5 Page for this destination
Gallup Nightlife: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Before walking into this nightclub you must be prepared for the scene and expect anything could happen here. Depending on your ethnicity, you will most likely be a minority. If you are white, you will stick out the most, but don't let that get to you, after all, this is "Indian Country", as the locals call it.
It really is a friendly place and don't be surprised if someone points out the obvious. Last time I was there a guy came up to my friend and said, "I have nothing against you just cause you're white." Since my friend took this in stride, they ended up having a good conversation.
With that in mind, dancing the two-step is fun. I had never done it before going here. If you go Thurs-Sat. you will have a good chance of seeing a live band and they are usually pretty good. Cheap drinks and a cheap cover make this place even more appealing.
Address: In the Rio West Mall at Exit 22 on I-40
More Reviews (6)
- Best Flea Market in the Southwest
- Beware of Driving at night on 264 and...
- Surreal "Star Wars" landscape
KristyB's Related Pages
Gallup Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GALLUP - LAND OF THE NAVAJO"
- "My Adventures in Gallup and "Indian Country""
- "Vast World of Native Culture & Natural Beauty"
- "Navajo Shopping on Route 66"
- "Gallup, New Mexico"
- "New Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gallup
- Hotels in Gallup
- Nightlife in Gallup
- Restaurants in Gallup
- Shopping in Gallup
- Warnings and Dangers in Gallup
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gallup
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gallup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gallup
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gallup Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.