"OLSZTYN" Top 5 Page for this destination Olsztyn by sihi
Olsztyn Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 117 photos
Olsztyn is a capital city of Marmia & Mazury region located in North-East of Poland. It is also largest city in region. The population is about 200 000 inhabitans.
In the first mention of Olsztyn dates to 1346 when the settlement was created on Lyna river by Teutonic knights. The name of settlement was Allenstein. During the Polish-Teutonic war Kingdom of Poland got Olsztyn. Next Olsztyn belonged to Prussia.
Olsztyn is definitely one of touristic centres. City has lots of tourist attractions, good accomodations sites, eating places etc. City offers lots of activities.
Olsztyn locates on the way between Gdansk and Suwalki between Warmia-Mazurian touristical sites.
Olsztyn locates in very rich region where many tourist attractions are worth visiting. Ryn is one of the towns offering... more travel advice
Market square (Stary Rynek) is a main old town squre in Olsztyn. The square has classical structure - it is surrounded... more travel advice
sihi's Related Pages
Olsztyn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Olsztyn Castle..."
- "Welcome to OLSZTYN (ALLENSTEIN)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olsztyn
- Hotels in Olsztyn
- Restaurants in Olsztyn
- Shopping in Olsztyn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olsztyn
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Olsztyn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olsztyn
Photos in OlsztynSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 57 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos