"TYCHY" Tychy by sihi
Tychy Travel Guide: 184 reviews and 263 photos
Living few days in Katowice I had a trip to Tychy for one day.
The priest with whom I was tripping was born in the same Tychy. So, we visited his brother and sisters. They are very good, friendly pensionares. We visited theyr flats, which are very great&modern. These meetings were really nice.
Also walked in the city. Visited Maria Magdalena church, downtown.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(page under construction)
Tychy is called as "The capital of Polish car industry". There are produced cars Polski FIAT.
I had heard how Tychy grown:
in 1950 population was only 10 000;
In 1960 - 50000, and now population is more than 100 000.
sihi's Related Pages
Tychy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO MY HOMETOWN"
- "Tychy - do you know how to pronounce it?"
- "Welcome to TYCHY (TICHAU)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tychy
- Hotels in Tychy
- Transportation in Tychy
- Nightlife in Tychy
- Restaurants in Tychy
- Shopping in Tychy
- Warnings and Dangers in Tychy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tychy
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tychy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 53 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 29 reviews, 28 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 22 reviews, 24 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos