"J Õ H V I - the 4th capital of Estonia" Johvi by sihi
Johvi Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 61 photos
Situated in North-Estonia. Johvi is the capital of Ida-Virumaa county. The population is about 14000. Town is lively and there are many people - town locates side by side with Kohtla-Jarve (Ahtme) city.
Johvi is nice, green town. It developes fast and becomes much more modern. There are different kinds of architecture - lots of modern buildings, soviet architecture and some old architecture.
There are all communications and possible different activities for spending time - supermarkets,shoping-centres, banks, clubs, bowling clubs ....in Johvi.
Surroundings of Johvi are pretty attractive - lots of "MUST SEE" sights locate around Johvi. For example: Toila sea resort, Kuremae nunnery,
Valaste waterfall, Ontika cliff limestone shore etc...--> more info on Ida-Virumaa page!!
Welcome to see page of Ida-Virumaa
Johvi is the town of fast development. The number and quality of services grow. For example in year 2006 the new concert house, new modern bus station and shoping centre Jewe were opened; also central square was totally rebuilt...
Johvi surroundings - Ida-Virumaa county
- In a nutshell:The 4th capital of Estonia
In december 2013 was opened shop of local products (mostly food) - Talupood (Farm shop). It is a good shop to buy local... more travel advice
Restaurant in the centre of Johvi. It was opened in 2011. Started with name "Post". Later was renamed to "Nostaligie".... more travel advice
sihi's Related Pages
Johvi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Johvi
- Hotels in Johvi
- Nightlife in Johvi
- Restaurants in Johvi
- Shopping in Johvi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Johvi
- 55 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 78 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Johvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Johvi
- Posted in Travel Szczecin Forum "Re: Places to see in Szczecin "
- Uploaded a Photo to "Shop of local products"
- Wrote a Review Shop of local products in Johvi Local Customs
- updated a Johvi Travel Page "J Õ H V I - the 4th capital of Estonia"
- Uploaded a Video to Johvi
- Commented on one of konsta33's Johvi travel pages
Photos in JohviSee All Photos (59)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 63 reviews, 97 photos
- Johvi Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torun Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos
- Ida-Virumaa Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Baranavichy Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- Narva Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Chelmno Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Szczecin Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos